Conviction in Exile
- Convictions are Shaped Internally
- Convictions are always Expressed Publicly
- Convictions should include Compassion
- Right Convictions produce Real Wisdom
- Right Convictions invite God’s Blessing
Biblical Convictions and Beliefs:
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is inerrant and sufficient.
- We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe that God is a Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary
- We believe Christ suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried;
- We believe that on the third day He rose again; He ascended into heaven, He is seated at the right hand of the Father, and He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.