We believe every follower of Jesus should be discipled and become a disciple-maker. RBC offers groups on Wednesdays to help people grow in their faith, but also inspire them to move into positions of leadership and service within the church.
Wednesday night courses are open groups for every age and background. They are offered every Wednesday night during the school year. These groups cover a wide range of topics and are meant to build up a Christ-centered identity and influence in the lives of those who participate so that they can pass on their faith to others. Classes are available on a rotational basis and include topics like: Bible-book studies, Marriage and Parenting studies, Financial management studies, apologetics studies, and more.
FALL CLASSES 2019
- Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer
- All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you. A cunning, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you – your emotions, your mind, your family, your future. But…when the enemy meets a woman dressed for the occasion, he fails miserably. Join Priscilla Shirer in a 7-session Bible study that will challenge you to suit up, stand firm, and secure victory in your life.
- The Book of Joshua by J.I. Packer
- At God’s command and under Joshua’s leadership, the nation of Israel invaded the land of Canaan – the land God had promised his people. Thus, the book of Joshua records a key period in God’s plan to redeem his people from slavery in Egypt. In this 12-week study, pastor Trent Hunter connects the story of Joshua to God’s larger promises, offering readers rich insights into the book’s overarching story of salvation and the ultimate rest offered to all who trust in Christ for salvation, helping them apply its message to their lives today.
- The Apostles’ Creed
- Examine the primary tenets of Christianity. The Apostles’ Creed was born from the apostles’ teachings. It contains essential doctrines and beliefs that summarize the gospel and the foundation of our faith. The scriptural truths contained in the creed enable us to build our Christian lives on good theology, with the knowledge that our faith is rooted in truth and a rich history.
Questions? Contact the church office at (573) 348-3515
D-Groups are closed groups that operate on 8 month cycles. They meet at various times throughout the week and provide intensive accountability among small groups of roughly 5 men or 5 women. They focus on developing a missional mindset and the spiritual disciplines of one’s personal life so that group members can become disciples who make disciples.