We believe every follower of Jesus should be discipled and become a disciple-maker. RBC offers groups on Wednesdays to help people grow in their faith, but also inspire them to move into positions of leadership and service within the church.
Wednesday night courses are open groups for every age and background. They are offered every Wednesday night during the school year. These groups cover a wide range of topics and are meant to build up a Christ-centered identity and influence in the lives of those who participate so that they can pass on their faith to others. Classes are available on a rotational basis and include topics like: Bible-book studies, Marriage and Parenting studies, Financial management studies, apologetics studies, and more.
SPRING CLASSES 2020
- Psalm 23: The Shepherd With Me by Jennifer Rothschild
Many women know Psalm 23 by heart but haven’t experienced its power in their lives. This beloved psalm can breathe new life into women who are weary and unsure of their next steps. It’s more than a psalm that comforts in death; it gives confidence in life. In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
- Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman
- If Jesus were to sit down with you right now and have a DTR (Define the Relationship) conversation, how would you respond? Are you truly his follower or just a fan—or perhaps someone who doesn’t even care about the difference? Not a Fan invites you to make Jesus not merely the object of your admiration, but the very center of your life.
- Biblical Eldership by Michael Beene
- Have you ever wondered what it means to be a member of a church or what the role a pastor has in your spiritual life? This study looks at what healthy church leadership and membership looks like and makes a case for biblical eldership through an elder-led congregationalist church.
Questions? Contact the church office at (573) 348-3515
D-Groups are closed groups that operate on 8-month cycles. They meet at various times throughout the week and provide intensive accountability among small groups of roughly 4 men or 4 women. They focus on developing a missional mindset and the spiritual disciplines of one’s personal life so that group members can become disciples who make disciples.